Tanla Platforms Limited, India’s largest CPaaS provider, today announced its financial results for the first quarter of FY’22-23.
Key Metrics: First Quarter (April – June 2022)
- Revenue increased by 28% year-over-year to Rs 8,001 million.
- Gross profit increased by 7% year-over-year to Rs 1,850 million. Gross margin at 23.1%.
- EBITDA at Rs 1,307 million. EBITDA margin at 16.3%.
- Profit after tax at Rs 1,004 million. Profit after tax margin at 12.5%.
- Earnings per share at Rs 7.40.
- Free cash flow at Rs 718 million and Cash & Cash Equivalents at Rs 9,873 million.
Uday Reddy, Founder Chairman & CEO, Tanla Platforms Limited said, “We are progressing well on our one platform strategy-Wisely. Q1 had some operational headwinds in the Enterprise business, but we have our building blocks in place to accelerate our momentum in the coming quarters. We have a strong balance sheet and are excited by the opportunities ahead of us.”
Significant events during the quarter:
- Exclusive partnership with Kore.ai to offer conversational AI solutions on Wisely Platform.
- Launched “Wisely Insights” a first in the industry feature that will enable leading enterprises to have end-to-end visibility of the international message life cycle.
- Appointed Mr. Sunil Bajpai as Chief Trust Officer. He would lead the team responsible for driving exceptional trust standards for the ecosystem with a specific focus on business communication.
- Tanla has been recognized as the “Most Preferred Workplace 2022-23” by Marksmen Daily.
- Signed up with the Government Medical College and Nursing College Mahbubnagar, Telangana India, to plant twenty-five thousand trees on twenty-five acres of land.
- MoU signed with IIT Madras to support the payment of tuition and other applicable fees, for five students from economically weak backgrounds beginning from the academic year 2022-23.
Invitation to the conference call:
Tanla will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss the financial results on July 26, 2022, at 4.30 PM IST.
Conference call details:
Interested parties may listen to the call by dialing +91 22 6280 1141 / +91 22 7115 8042, or if outside India, by dialing the toll-free number - the United Kingdom 08081011573, United States 18667462133, Hong Kong 800964448, and Singapore 8001012045. Watch the presentation at https://bit.ly/3J57sFb