Absolutdata Listed as a Representative Vendor in Recent Gartner Market Guide Report
- By NewsOnFloor Staff
- Aug 22, 2019
- 263 views
Absolutdata , a leader in delivering scalable business impact through AI-powered solutions, advanced analytics and data science services, today announced that it was mentioned as a representative vendor in Gartner’s Market Guide for Data and Analytics Service Providers.
According to Gartner, “Data and analytics leaders should evaluate and select providers both for their current expertise and emerging capabilities. External solution providers with repeatable, robust and proven data and analytics platforms, solutions, accelerators and frameworks can help accelerate implementations with a more predictable and measurable ‘asset-based’ consulting approach.”
The leading global research and advisory firm also notes that “demand for data and analytics solutions to incorporate artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) will continue to grow.”
Absolutdata’s decision-centric NAVIK AI Platform forms the intelligence layer for emerging enterprise architectures, combining AI, ML, data and advanced analytics technology. It provides actionable guidance to users, basing recommendations on custom machine learning and AI models engineered for each client. The growing NAVIK line of solutions currently includes:
- NAVIK SalesAI: AI-based sales guidance that makes every salesperson a high performer
- NAVIK MarketingAI: A customer-directed marketing platform built around AI-driven hyper-personalization
- NAVIK ResearchAI: An AI-enabled algorithmic platform that advances market research into the 21st century
- NAVIK TradeAI: The world’s first Trade Promotion Intelligence (TPI) solution
- NAVIK MicroMods: Plug-n-play machine learning algorithms that add the power of AI exactly where needed
Absolutdata’s NAVIK AI Platform, solutions and data science services support a broad range of industries and verticals, including consumer goods, foodservice, hospitality, technology, telecom, travel, retail and more.
Source : business-wire-india