Every day is associated with different God. Lord Shiva is worshipped on Monday. Devotees who offer prayers to God Shiva must worship him with true devotion and faith. We are telling you different measures of worshipping Lord Shiva. Check out here:
If you worship Shiva in a temple then: -
- The temple must be clean. Cleanliness is essential every day.
Perfect way of worshiping Lord Vishnu in Adhik Maas month
- Never offer packet of milk on Lord Shiva. Cow’s raw milk is considered auspicious.
- Apply Tilak of bilv patra, lamp, sandalwood to Lord Shiva.
- Always take bath before worshipping God
- Do not offer basil, conch water and turmeric on Shivling.
If you worship Shiva at home then: -
- Daily offer water on Shivling
- Apply Tilak of bilv patra, lamp, sandalwood to Lord Shiva
- Keep Shivling in the open space
Is fear making you sick? Chant these Hanuman Mantras, fear will go away
- Offer prayers to God Parvati, Ganesha, Kartikeya and Nandi Bull along with Lord Shiva
- Never touch Shivling without bath
- Never apply red Tilak on Shivaji
The post Follow these measures while offering prayers to Lord Shiva appeared first on NewsCrab.