Top News of India - NewsonFloor
0 47

Students Who Want to Study Medicine Abroad Will Now Have to Crack NEET

NEWS18 0 47

Currently, students who got their primary medical qualification in universities outside of India have to write the Foreign Medical Graduates Exam (FMGE) to qualify to practice in the country. Now, they’ll have to write a test to leave the country too.

Read the Full Story

Related Articles


NewsOnFloor - India's top most Hindi & English News site. You will always up-to-date by reading Top Headlines, Latest News of our ministers, Top Bollywood news, News regarding Share Market, Cricket News, Sports News.


If you subscribe newsletter, You will get latest news everyday at your footstep.

Back to Top