These 5 powerful historical decisions were taken by the Modi government for Jammu and Kashmir, Indians are very happy
For the past few days, the situation in Jammu and Kashmir was being seen by some changes. Omar Abdullah, Mehbooba Mufti and Farooq Abdullah probably had already realized that the PM Narendra Modi government is going to make something bigger. So he had already started to oppose the Bharatiya Janata Party government. But Amit Shah made a big announcement in Parliament to end Article 370 and Article 35A. Also, the Modi government took 5 historic decisions for Jammu and Kashmir. Knowing this, the people of India woke up in joy.
These are the 5 powerful decisions Pakistan's PM Imran Khan will also be surprised by the Modi government's decision on Jammu and Kashmir. Not only this, the whole world will be watching this historical moment today. Modi government took 5 historic decisions for Jammu and Kashmir. These 5 decisions are as follows.
1. Modi government has abolished Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir.
2. The PM Narendra Modi government from Jammu Kashmir has completely abolished Article 35A.
3. Modi Government has taken a strong decision and divided Jammu and Kashmir into two parts.
4. Taking a big decision, the Modi government has announced that Jammu and Kashmir will now be a separate union territory.
5. The Modi government also took the decision that now Ladakh will be the Union Territory of the Legislative Assembly.
The post These 5 powerful historical decisions were taken by the Modi government for Jammu and Kashmir, Indians are very happy appeared first on NewsCrab.