As the holidays begins everyone plan's to roam out. You must also be wondering to go on long drive. Going on a long journey in the rainy season and spending some time with your busy schedule is a dream of everyone. If you are thinking of going on a long journey, then today we have some important news for you.
Have you ever listen Second Kutub Minar in Delhi ?
- Complete at least eight hours of sleep in the first two nights before moving to a long drive. Complete your sleep while traveling. Because we are not able to stay fully active due to our sleepiness and we cannot enjoy the journey. Sleep is also important in terms of safety.
- Eat enough and light meal. You cannot travel in empty stomach. Carry out a healthy protein diet chart with you. Use fluid from time to time.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep a bottle of water with you. Water keeps freshness and energy in the body.
-Keep required papers with you, such as a driver's license, carriage papers. Also keep your medicines and essential things
- decided in advance where to stay during the journey. Make a perfect plan.
- Energy level remains in the body so keep eating lemon and orange like toffee.
- Your car seat is convenient for you, to sit comfortable. While sitting on the seat, stay back and neck in relaxed conditions.
If you are going with children, then make arrangements for the racket, bat-ball to play and enjoy in the car.
Want to enjoy Rainy Season than roam these finest destinations of India
- There is a music system in your vehicle so you can listen to your favorite songs. Take a camera with you that can capture your favorite scenes. Make the trip memorable.
The post Travelling Tips ….. appeared first on NewsCrab.